RETIRED EMPLOYEES ASSOCIATION
Northeast Metropolitan Region
Honeywell/AlliedSignal Retired Employees Association (H/AREA) was conceived in 1992 as an organization of retirees of Honeywell/AlliedSignal, loosely linked to Honeywell/AlliedSignal, providing a forum for services, support and social contact for its members. Salaried retirees of Honeywell/AlliedSignal residing in the greater Northeast metropolitan region provide the nucleus for the organization. H/AREA services its members by providing social activities as well as information on travel, money matters and discounts, volunteer services in the community, medical news and AlliedSignal corporate news briefs.
Purpose & Charter
- To offer activities meeting the interests of the salaried retirees of Honeywell/AlliedSignal Inc. in the Northeast Metropolitan Region;
- To maintain contact with Honeywell on matters of mutual interest to the corporation and its members and Honeywell;
- To establish communication with other Honeywell/AlliedSignal retiree groups and cooperate with such groups on matters of mutual interest;
- To provide information to members, their dependents and survivors with respect to Honeywell retiree benefit programs and legislation that may affect Honeywell retirees;
- To provide liaison for members with questions about Honeywell/AlliedSignal retiree policies, practices and procedures;
- To conduct meetings on subjects of interest to members and to promote social contact among the members;
- To offer its members opportunities to participate in volunteer and community activities;
- To have and exercise all rights and powers conferred upon nonprofit corporations under the laws of the State of New Jersey.
Tell us what you think of this page by clicking here: Comments. We'd love to hear from you.