Rim County (AZ) Garrett Retirees
Contact: Walt West
26624 S.Fair Oaks Ct
Sun Lakes, AZ 85248
(480)802-3720 Sun Lakes
- Club Members: Membership is at 65 which includes Wives.
- Club Meetings: These are held at Tiny's Restaurant in Payson AZ.
They are normally scheduled on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Type of Club: This is a social club. Emphasis is on supporting various charities in the area.
- Planned Ativities: No major activities are planned.
- Newsletter: Distributed to members who have E-Mail 3 to 4 Days after the monthly meeting.
Garrett Retirees Club of AZ
The name of the club comes from a former name of the company at which members worked.
In addition to Garrett, the names AiResearch and AlliedSignal have also been associated with the company, which is now a part of Honeywell International.
Contact:Garrett Retirees' Club of Arizona
PO Box 11633
Scottsdale, AZ 85271-1633
Contact: Frank Holman - President
- Club Meetings:Meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month from September through May (except December) at the new Scottsdale Senior Center, 1700 N. Granite Reef Rd.
Social Hour begins at 1:00 pm. Club business is conducted at 1:45pm. The Presentation starts at 2:00 pm and adjournment is at 3:00pm.
- WebSite: Garrett Retirees Club of Arizona
This Website features:
- Newsletter: The Newsletter is posted on the above Website for each Monthly Meeting.
- Flyers: Forms, Information on Activities, and other Items of Interest.
- Calendar: Upcoming Events.
- Links: Contacts for other Arizona-based Retirees Clubs.
The Honeywell Retirees Club (HRC) of Arizona
Honeywell Retiree Club
1860 W. Rose Garden Lane
Phoenix, AZ 85027-2708
President: Mary Barkl
The Members of HRC of Arizona are from Honeywell, AlliedSignal, Sperry, GE, and Bull.
The club is a social network of Retirees. They donot deal with issues such pension, health care and other benefits.
- WebSite: Honeywell Retirees Club (HRC) of Arizona
Some of the Website Features are:
- Event Schedule
This is HRC's Newsletter published 9 times a year for their members.
- Phoenix Area Attractions
- By Laws
- Membership Application
- Contact Us
A Letter Address Drop and a HRC Hotline Address are furnished.
- Honeywell History
Yavapai Garrett (AZ) Retirees Club of Prescott
The club meets on the 3rd Tuesday of each month for lunch at 1:00 p.m. at various restaurants in the area.
President: Vic Knapp
16360 S. Spring Lane
Mayer, AZ 86333
Cliff Garrett (CA) Retirement Club
The club has dinner meetings three times each year in March, July and November, and various social events during the year.
Honeywell Retiree Club (Canada)
President: John MacMillan
Contact: Retiree Club Office
C/O Honeywell Ltd.
85 Enterprise Boulevard
- Membership: There are about 600 members across Canada, who were employees of Honeywell before the merger with Allied-Signal.
- Organization There is a Board of Directors and a Social Committee who generally meet on a monthly bases. They organize events such as:
- Two Banquets
- A Golf Tournament
- Visits to Concerts and Places of Interest.
- There is no General Membership Meeting.
- Newsletter (NL):Its called the Retirement Times. The NL is published on a monthly basis to all members, 60% receive it by e-mail.
- Website: honeywellretireeclub.ca
B&A/Delaware Retirees Association (DE)
Retirees meet at 9:30 am every second Tuesday of the month at:
1811 Concord Pike
Wilmington, DE 19803
Membership consists of 53 former employees of Baker & Adamson Works in Marcus Hook, PA and Claymont, DE, and the Delaware Plant in Claymont, DE. The plants were combined in the 1980's and now exist as the Honeywell Delaware Plant.
Contact: Leon Mattioli
Automotive Aftermarket (FL) Retirees
Retirees and spouses meet for lunch at Friday's Restaurant in Sarasota in March each year.
Contact: Leonard B. Grubbs
3415 E. Chelmsford Ct.
Sarasota, FL 34235
Honeywell Retiree Club (HRC),
The Honeywell Retiree Club consists of Honeywell employees who have retired from the Honeywell Aerospace Clearwater Division.
HRC was founded in 1984 and has grown to over 2,000 members including spouses. The club's Board of Directors meets once each month and there is a general meeting for all members once each month.
President: Jim Crawford
HRC Minnreg Hall
6340 120th Ave. N
Largo, FL 33773
Bendix Salaried Retirees Club,
South Bend/Mishawaka, (IN)
As of January 2008 the club has 475 members nationwide, holds monthly Luncheon Meetings on the third Tuesday of each month, at noon EST, at The Landing Banquet & Conference Center, 2801 South Michigan Street, South Bend, IN; and publishes a six-page monthly newsletter that is distributed via USPS and the club website to all their members.
Contact: Jack R. Saylor
e-mail address: Jacktar627@aol.com
home page: Bendix Salaried Retiree Club
Kansas City (KS) Division Retirees Lunch Group
The lunch group meets monthly for lunch and occasional get-togethers with spouses.
Allied-Signal Geismar (LA) Retiree's Club
28 AlliedSignal retirees currently attend monthly breakfast meetings at Shoney's on Siegen Lane in Baton Rouge, LA
Chesapeake Region Retiree Group (MD)
The Group is comprised of between 40 and 50 retirees. The retirees are from Bendix Field Engineering, AlliedSignal, and Honeywell. The group meets twice a year in April and October. The next meeting is October 1st from 1:00 - 4:00 pm at the UAW Hall on Oldham and O'Donnell Streets in Baltimore, MD.
Contact: Daniel Wyczalek
Bay City (MI) Prestolite
Electrical Division Retirees
Retirees have formed two clubs.
Prestolite (MI) Retirees
Retirees meet every other Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. at Krzysiak House Restaurant, 1605 Michigan Avenue, Bay City, MI
Prestolite (FL) Snowbird Club
The club meets the first Saturday of February at 11:59 a.m. at Salty's Harbor Side at Burnt Store Marina Resort. All retirees located south of Punta Gorda and north of Fort Myers, FL are invited to this annual meeting.
314 (MO) Retirees Club
The club meets the first Sunday of the month for dinner at 1:00 p.m.
Bendix Teterboro (NJ) Retirees
The club of about 70 retirees meet four times a year at the Maywood Inn's Twin Door Tavern in Maywood, NJ.
Contacts: Erwin A. Naumann
8 Tara Court
Blairstown, NJ 07895
Central and South Jersey Area (NJ)
The members of CSJA are former employees of Bendix Teterboro NJ, AlliedSignal,and Honeywell.
The club of 63 retirees meet approximately five times a year for lunch.
There are no scheduled meetings during the winter months since many of the regulars are out of the state.
The present Meeting Place/Luncheon is held at East Buffet,74 Brick Plaza, Brick, NJ. Tel#: 732-262-9893.
Contacts: Joseph Bluish
40 Sunrise Way
Toms River, NJ 08753
11 Peaksail Dr.
Bayville, NJ 08721
Employees Association (H/AREA) (NJ)
H/AREA has a membership of 1,000+ retirees. It has three (3) main means of communicating with its members.
- H/AREA holds two (2) General Meetings. These take place in the Spring and Fall at the Honeywell Corporate Headquarters located in Morristown NJ. The popular subjects for these meetings are Finance,Healthcare, and Pensions.
- A Print NewsLetter is mailed to all Members five times each year. The Newsletter contains several main features: H/AREA President's Remarks; Money Matters, Etc.; H/AREA HP (Internet Website) Report;
General Meeting Report (When They Occur); Membership Services; H/AREA Contact Point; HYWL Corporate News; HYWL Corporate History; Retiree Discount Opportunities.
- H/AREA Home Page (HP) is H/AREA's Newsletter on the Internet. The HP contains 270+ pages of "User Friendly" information on various topics such as: Money Matters; HYWL History; Business, Finance & Shopping the Internet; Computers & Computing; Medical Information; News Sources; Travel.
Several Info Articles are offered such as: Pension Questions Answered; Estate Planning Primer; Long Term Care Insurance.
The Viewer can "Link" to over 850 pages on the Internet from the H/AREA HP.
- H/AREA Contact can be made by Telephone or Email.
President: Perry Anderson
Northeast Metropolitan Region, Inc.
P.O. Box 2245
101 Columbia Road
Morristown, NJ 07962-2245
AlliedSignal Eatontown (NJ) Retirees
There is a Bendix Retirement Club, a Bendix Lunch Bunch, and a well attended Bendix Retiree Christmas Party in Eastontown.
Contact: Charles Hansen
home page: Ol'Gang
The Crow's Nest Luncheon Group (NJ)
Most of the members of this Group worked at GSD, Teterboro,NJ.
This Group generally meets the 2nd Thursday of each Month @ 12 Noon @:
The Crow's Nest Restaurant & Lounge
Rte 17 South
Hackensack, NJ 07601 : Tel #201-342-5445
Contact:Jules Rosenberg. His Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact:W.Von Busch. His Email:email@example.com
AlliedSignal (NY) Retirees
Retirees meet every second Tuesday of the month for coffee and pizza at 1:00 p.m.
AlliedSignal (OH) Retirees Club
The club in Toledo has 57 members all of whom are former salaried employees of the Prestolite Company. The club meets for lunch the last Friday of each month at the Highland Meadows Country Club in Sylvania, OH.
AlliedSignal (VA) Salaried Retirees Group
Approximately 20 - 25 retirees from the Chesterfield and Hopewell plants and the Fibers Technical Center meet at 9:30 a.m. on the third Friday of each month, for a coffee break, at the Ramada Inn, off of I-95 South, in Chesterfield County.
Contaxct: John C. Miller
11421 Rochelle Tr.
Chester, VA 23831
Bendix-AlliedSignal & Siemens "(BASS)" (VA) Retirement Group
The group meets the second Wednesday of each month for 12:00 noon lunch and fellowship at the Belgian Waffle and Steak House, 14700 Warwick Blvd., Newport News, VA
615 Bland Blvd., Newport News, VA